10" Carbide Tooth Circular Framing and Ripping Saw Blade Set
The 10" Carbide Tooth Circular Framing and Ripping Saw Blade Set features wood cutting, framing blades that maximize life and cutting efficiencies to improve productivity. An ATB tooth pattern and 20 degree hook angle provides fast aggressive wood cutting. All teeth are C2 micrograin...
- Anti-kickback for safety
- Expansion slots dissipate heat and minimize wobble and warping during use
- Blades for wood cutting and framing
- 13/16" (21 mm) diamond knockout for use on worm drive saws
- Material: C2 micrograin carbide
- Teeth: 28, 60
- Diameter: 10" (254 mm)
- Arbor: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Kerf: 3/32" (2.49 mm)
- Pack of 2
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.