Lumberjack Tools - 1" Dual Blade Tenon Cutter
Faster cutting, safer to use, and longer lasting! Achieve precise results whether you make log furniture as a hobby or a profession. The dual precision-ground blades cut twice as fast, retain their...
Item 848251Model TRH1000
Item 409900Model TTA1000
Item 420675Model TAC1000
Item 409902Model TTA2000
Item 420677Model TAC2000
Item 848253Model TRH2000
• Tenon cutters feature a self-centering design which produces perfectly shaped tenons
• The "In-Sight" measurement system has slots and radial grooves set at 1/2" interval
• Dual blades cut twice as fast as ordinary tenon cutters
• Generate less heat for long lasting service
• Blades are made of hardened steel and the 1/2" steel shank is threaded for easy replacement
When used with the proper drill this tool works like a dream.
We allowed Boy Scouts at the 2010 National Jamboree to use this tool attached to a t-handle. The Scouts were making mallets using only manual tools. This tenon cutter made well over 500 mallet handles during its 9 days of service and was still sharp enough to use over and over again.
I would buy this product again
Tennon Cutter is being used to made rustic benches.
Cutting oak logs for furniture
The duel blade cutter works very well and has retained a sharp edge after several projects. Since it has a tendency to drift off center while cutting, a slow rpm and side handle is a "must" to maintain alignment