Lumberjack Tools - 1" Dual Blade Tenon Cutter
Ships for Free
Clearance Products & Pricing May Not Be Available At All Retail Locations
Item 409900Model TTA1000
Item 848251Model TRH1000
Item 420675Model TAC1000
Item 420677Model TAC2000
Item 409902Model TTA2000
Item 409904Model TTA3000
Item 848253Model TRH2000
Item 848252Model TRH1500
Item 409901Model TTA1500
Item 420676Model TAC1500
• Tenon cutters feature a self-centering design which produces perfectly shaped tenons
• The "In-Sight" measurement system has slots and radial grooves set at 1/2" interval
• Dual blades cut twice as fast as ordinary tenon cutters
• Generate less heat for long lasting service
• Blades are made of hardened steel and the 1/2" steel shank is threaded for easy replacement
When used with the proper drill this tool works like a dream.
We allowed Boy Scouts at the 2010 National Jamboree to use this tool attached to a t-handle. The Scouts were making mallets using only manual tools. This tenon cutter made well over 500 mallet handles during its 9 days of service and was still sharp enough to use over and over again.
I would buy this product again
Tennon Cutter is being used to made rustic benches.
Cutting oak logs for furniture
The duel blade cutter works very well and has retained a sharp edge after several projects. Since it has a tendency to drift off center while cutting, a slow rpm and side handle is a "must" to maintain alignment