Black Shark Forstner Bit - 1/4" Diameter
The Fisch® Black Shark Forstner Bit is a quality forged forstner bit designed to be quicker, last longer and is sharper than any other high speed steel forstner bit on the market. Features a shank with 3 flats for a more secure operation. Optimized cutting edges and improved chip...
- Quality forged high-speed steel forstner bit
- Fast and precise drilling with less effort
- Shank has 3 flats for a more secure operation
- Improved chip removal during drilling process
- Significantly reduced dynamic friction
- 25% increase in drilling speed for faster and effort-saving cutting
- Longest possible tool service life
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 3-1/2"
- Shaft Diameter: 1/4"
- Material: High Speed Steel
- (1) Fisch Black Shark Forstner Bit - 1/4" Diameter
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. All returned items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Affinity warranties its products for one year from the date of purchase. Does not cover wear items. Affinity's Customer Service # is 1-248-588-0395.