Freud - 03-120 Single Flute Straight Router Bit 1/4" SH, 1/8" D, 5/8" CL
Single flute straight bits are designed for high production work with maximum chip clearance for fast feed rates. Use them to cut hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites on CNC, hand-held and...
Item 837581Model 04-137
Item 834227Model 04-156
Item 828662Model 04-124
Item 837546Model 12-186
Item 834237Model 12-158
Item 828667Model 04-140
Item 835496Model 12-142
Item 828663Model 04-126
Item 828666Model 04-136
Item 828675Model 12-172
Single flute straight bits are designed for high production work with maximum chip clearance for fast feed rates. Use them to cut hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites on CNC, hand-held and table-mounted routers.
- Maximum chip clearance for fast production
- Cuts hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites
- Use in CNC, hand-held and table-mounted router
- Freud Premier Solid Carbide
- Shank: 1/4"
- Diameter: 1/8"
- Cutting length: 5/8"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty