Dust Collection & Air Filtration
Micro Dust Air Filtration System - 754 CFM 1 Ph 120V - PM1250Item 164548
Air Filtration System - 1196 CFM 1 Ph 115 V - 5 Micron - PM1200Item 840539
- The secret to a clean shop is collecting dust at the source. That keeps it out of your airways and can eliminate the need for an overhead air cleaner.
- New tools and machines have better dust exhaust ports. For older tools, you can seal up cabinets, add ports, and improve hose fittings.
- Filters are better than ever. High-Efficiency
- Particle Attractant (HEPA)-level filters are available for vacs and dust collectors alike, leaving your lungs and your shop clean and happy.
- A host of new accessories make it easier to turn on collectors and vacs, connect them to tools, and keep filters clog-free