Woodcraft Magazine Reader Showcase Instructions
- Use a smartphone camera or a DSLR to capture high-resolution images.
- Shoot your work in a space with plenty of natural light if possible but avoiding direct sunlight.
- Place your work on a neutral background without clutter.
- Remove all items placed on your work.
- Send highest quality image possible without altering with software.
Email images to
Send prints, digital files on a CD (CDs will not be
P.O. Box 7020, Parkersburg, WV 26102-7020
For professional results, try following these free articles for tips on photographing your work!
You must be logged in to write a comment. Log In