Another great service offered by Woodcraft Laser Engraving is personalization of tools you already own. Personalizing your tools will ensure they find their way home.
Let us personalize your collection……
How it works:
Ship us your tools prepaid with a completed order form. Once we receive you tools we will contact you to confirm your order and complete your billing information. Engraving will be completed promptly.
1. Print out and complete the order form.
2. Be sure to list each tool individually by brand and description. For example:
3. Make sure the text to be engraved is legible and we can easily distinguish between capital and lower case letters.
Sorby 1/2" Round Nose Scraper
4. The form allows you to calculate the charges for the engraving, shipping, and insurance.
This is only an estimate and our Customer Service department will contact you with the exact charges before the engraving is performed.
5. Ship the tools and completed order form prepaid and insured to:
Attn: Laser Engraving
406 Airport Industrial Park Road
Parkersburg, WV 26104
- We cannot engrave certain profiles of tools.
- Engraving has the best contrast on lighter colored woods such as ash, maple, cherry, etc.
- One line per tool.
- Characters per line will be approximately seven (7) per inch.
- We will choose the best location for the engraving.
- We offer standard two font choices.
Block – Baskerville Old face
Script – Edwardian Script ITC
- Font size will be:
Block 18 pt 24pt
Script 24 pt 30 pt
- We do not engrave high value tools or tools with sentimental value.
What font types are used for the laser engraving?
- We use Baskerville Old Face for the block option and Edwardian Script ITC for the script option.
I want to use a different font than the standard block or script option. Is this possible?
- Yes, as long as we have the desired font available, we will be happy to honor you request. Please email or call us to check on
font availability. Font size and placement can also be adjusted to your specifications. Please note: all new item orders requesting a
different font and/or placement must be made through our Customer Service Department.
How long does it take to have my item engraved?
- Generally, new items ordered from Woodcraft.com or via Customer Service Center by 12:00 p.m. will be engraved and shipped the
same day the order is placed. However, depending on order volume, your order could be delayed slightly. Custom Items are generally completed
within 2 – 5 business days after they are received.
I have an item I have made myself (for example, jewelry box or a turned pen) can I have it laser engraved?
- Yes, we can laser engrave your project provided it meets certain criteria. To discuss laser engraving on your item please call
or email us. A customer release form must be signed before engraving will be completed. We do not engrave high value items or items of
I have a logo I would like engraved on my item, is this possible?
- We can engrave logos and art work if the file is in a suitable format. Artwork needs to be 1 bit (black and white only, not grey
scale) and preferably a vector format. We can use some .JPG files if they are good quality and proper scale.