Work on the underside of the your professional lawn tractor easily with the help of this MoJack PRO mower lift. It was designed to be smarter and work harder. This jack is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement, debris removal, and other maintenance. These mower lifts are safer and more convenient than makeshift mower jacks, car ramps, or concrete blocks. It features a self-braking winch and ratcheting safety-lock to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while you work. The winch makes lifting quick and easy, even if it’s used several times a day! Lifting Capacity: 750 lbs. (lifting the front of the mower, not the total mower weight)Lifting Height: 28" HFits any lawn tractor or ZTR mower on the marketEasily lift manually or with a powered drillFolds flat for easy storageWheel span measurement: 31.5" – 62.5" (inside to outside front tires)Assembled Dimensions: 40" L x 62.5" W x 45" HWeight: 119 lbs.
(1) Tower Assembly(2) Lift Arm Inserts(1) Base(2) Support Rods(2) Wheel Pads(2) Safety Straps(2) Wheels(1) Grip Handle(1) Ratchet Release Handle(1) Hardware Pack
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
You can return your MoJack lift up to a year from the purchase date, but the lift must be in resalable condition. If you have a return issue, please contact Woodcraft Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482.
MoJack covers their mower lifts against defects in materials and workmanship and malfunctions when following all operating instructions for a period of 1 year for commercial use and 2 years for residential use. This period begins on the purchase date. This warranty does not cover any MoJack lift which has been altered or adjusted in any way from its original model. It will not cover any MoJack lift which has been damaged due to misuse, abuse, accident, or negligence. It also does not cover consequential damages. If you have a warranty question, please contact MoJack at 1-877-4-MOJACK (1-877-466-5225).