The Trend Hinge Jig Template Set is designed for recessing hinges in 8-foot wooden doors and frames. It's easy to use with minimal set-up time. Completes the job both accurately and quickly. Used on-site and in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results. No need to mark out in the conventional way; this patented set makes it quick and simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern. Produces clean and accurate recesses every time. Suitable for timber based doors and square butt hinges. Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4" collet. Includes long reach 15/32" diameter with 1/4" shank TCT router bit and 1-3/16" screw-on style guide bush.
Four apertures with sliding plates.Swivel end plate for 1/8" gap to head of doorHinge positions (using a 4-1/2" hinge): 4-7/8" down, 30-3/8" down, 55-7/8" down and 81-3/8" down (or 9-1/8" up from bottom of door)Made from phenolic plastic with alloy jointing plates
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns require an RGA (Return Goods Authorization). 15% restock will apply for non-defective returns. Return shipment is the responsibility of the customer. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 to assist you with return issues.
Trend Limited Warranty
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair