HTC's portable conveyors are built to last. They feature durable, adjustable wedge-shaped support legs that can handle loads up to 500 lbs. Galvanized steel ball bearing rollers make moving stock through your saw, planer or production machinery easier than you ever thought possible. These roller tables are available in 15" widths and lengths from 18" to 66". All models adjust from 26-1/2" to 43-1/2" high. Twin-leg models fold up quickly for storage or transport.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
After the 30 day period, there is a 20% restock fee for products returned and not exchanged. This fee is waived if the product needs to be exchanged. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. A full merchandise refund will be issued on any HTC product returned within 30 days. Returns of HTC manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 Days but before 90 days are subject to a 25% restock fee and must have original carton.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. Every HTC product is manufactured by dedicated craftsmen using only the finest materials, and is backed by our exclusive Lifetime Warranty. A full, Risk-Free, 30 days to use any product in your shop. If you're not satisfied, return for a hassle-free refund.
HTC Limited Lifetime Warranty:
HTC Products, Inc., a Michigan corporation (HTC) makes this warranty in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and HTC hereby expressly disclaims any and all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or process. HTC extends a lifetime warranty, to the first ultimate customer (user), that the product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship, with the exceptions noted below.
1. Wear items (i.e.: wheels, bearings, etc.) are warranted for a period of 1 (one) year.
2. Consumable items (i.e.: saw-guard shields) are warranted fo