Try this great bench grinder support from HTC. The Bench Grinder Stand features a 500-pound weight capacity with an 8-1/2" by 9-1/2" top. The top of the stand is pre-drilled and slotted to accept most bench top grinder models.Other features include a 22" to 43" height adjustment, non-skid leveling feet, and an exclusive wedge-lock inner support design.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
After the 30 day period, there is a 20% restock fee for products returned and not exchanged. This fee is waived if the product needs to be exchanged. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. A full merchandise refund will be issued on any HTC product returned within 30 days. Returns of HTC manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 Days but before 90 days are subject to a 25% restock fee and must have original carton.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. Every HTC product is manufactured by dedicated craftsmen using only the finest materials, and is backed by our exclusive Lifetime Warranty. A full, Risk-Free, 30 days to use any product in your shop. If you're not satisfied, return for a hassle-free refund.
HTC Limited Lifetime Warranty:
HTC Products, Inc., a Michigan corporation (HTC) makes this warranty in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and HTC hereby expressly disclaims any and all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or process. HTC extends a lifetime warranty, to the first ultimate customer (user), that the product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship, with the exceptions noted below.
1. Wear items (i.e.: wheels, bearings, etc.) are warranted for a period of 1 (one) year.
2. Consumable items (i.e.: saw-guard shields) are warranted fo