Try these specialty hammers which are designed to fit specific tasks unique to woodworking shops. Our Beech mallet is perfect for chisel use, or assembling your next carcass. Our warrington or joiner's hammers, are available in a variety of sizes to fill your needs. Key Features:
● High grade steel, drop forged and tempered
● Hickory handles
● Polished striking surfaces and Ball PeinsBeech Mallet: Manufactured from specially selected beechwood, measures 4-1/2" across the face 112 Warrington Hammers: Warrington or joiner's hammers are available in 4, 8, 10, 12, and 16 ounce sizes114 Pin Hammer: 3-1/2 ounce pin hammerAffinity hammers are no longer made in Sheffield, images are being updated.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
There is a 20% restock fee for products returned and not exchanged. This fee is waived if the product needs to be exchanged. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Affinity warranties its products for one year from the date of purchase. Does not cover wear items. Affinity's Customer Service # is 1-248-588-0395.