Cut perfect tenons faster than ever - really! This very innovative router bit from CMT provides a simple alternative to table saw based tenon jigs to create tenons for mortise and tenon joinery. The single bit consists of: The spacers and shims can be stacked in a variety of configurations to permit the user to fine-tune the gap between the cutters until it exactly matches the tenon size needed. Once the size is set, there has truly never been a faster way to make perfect tenons. See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.Four stackable slot cuttersAn assortment of spacers and shimsA 1/2" shank arborCutting offset tenons is just as easy as cutting centered tenons.Cutting angular tenons are a breeze!Cuts tenons from 3/16" to 3/8" thickUp to 1-1/16" longMaximum 1-3/8" thick stock.Includes instructional DVD.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
CMT Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.