The set features six router bits designed for making professional-quality arched raised panel doors and drawer fronts. You will get:
- RAISED PANEL BIT WITH BACK CUTTER: This 3-1/2" diameter bit has a back cutter which allows milling of both the front and back of the panel in the same cut. An additional 1-1/4" diameter bearing promotes safety by allowing you to take two shallow passes. Choose the Cove (A) or (B) Ogee profile.
- OGEE RAIL AND STILE SET: Two perfectly matched bits eliminate the frustration and time-consuming set-up of reversible cutters. The stile cutter also features a shear angle to produce superior cuts.
- SUPER DUTY FLUSH TRIM BIT: The 3/4" cutting diameter gives a superior cut with minimal chipping, even on end grain.
- OGEE DOOR EDGE BIT: A subtle cove followed by a small roundover adds an elegant touch to the door edge.
- DRAWER FRONT BIT: This unique bit makes a mini-raised panel cut on the outside edges of the drawer fronts.
Sets and individual bits priced below.
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
Products labeled 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' are shipped directly from the manufacturer, whose warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft. In-stock product will ship within 5 business days. All returns after 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. For details, click on the 'Ships Direct From Manufacturer' link below.