Cut with a blade that will last longer and give you superior performance! Unlike the stamped die cut blades, all of Freud's blades are cut to the exact size by a high performance laser.
Freud Ripping Blades
- Freud blades have 2 different coatings.
- Silver I.C.E. coating resists corrosion and resin build-up, and resists heat up to 2 times longer than standard polished blades.
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates heat from friction in addition to corrosion and resin build-up.
- Carbide tips are TiCo Hi-Density Carbide from Freud's own manufacturing facilities in Italy.
Achieve smooth, fast rips in hardwoods and softwoods with Freud Ripping Blades.
- Blades come in both regular and thin kerfs.
- Glue Line ripping blades produce a cut that eliminates the need for jointing or sanding after the cut.
- Various tooth configurations and kerf thicknesses allow ripping in material as thin as 1/8" and as thick as 3-1/2".
- Arbor is 5/8". TK = thin kerf.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link below for warranty and return details.
for more information on saw blade selection.