Cut with a blade that will last longer and give you superior performance! Unlike the stamped die cut blades, all of Freud's blades are cut to the exact size by a high performance laser.
Freud blades have 2 different coatings. Silver I.C.E. coating resists corrosion and resin build-up, and resists heat up to 2 times longer than standard polished blades. Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates heat from friction in addition to corrosion and resin build-up. Carbide tips are TiCo Hi-Density Carbide from Freud's own manufacturing facilities in Italy. Freud Combination Blades
When you need a single saw blade that will serve multiple purposes, the combination blade is the answer.
Freud Premier Combination Blade
- The "combo" blade gives you the ability to crosscut and rip with the same blade.
- This blade is the workhorse in most woodworking shops.
- 5/8" arbor.
- TK = Thin kerf.
- This flagship, premium saw blade is Freud's best combination saw blade period!
Premier blades feature:
- Larger carbide tips for more re-sharpenings
- A thicker body for durability and straighter, truer cuts
- Double ground teeth for a precise exceptional finish
- 5/8" arbor