Cut with a blade that will last longer and give you superior performance! Unlike the stamped die cut blades, all of Freud's blades are cut to the exact size by a high performance laser.
8" Super Dado
- Freud blades have 2 different coatings.
- Silver I.C.E. coating resists corrosion and resin build-up, and resists heat up to 2 times longer than standard polished blades.
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates heat from friction in addition to corrosion and resin build-up.
- Carbide tips are TiCo Hi-Density Carbide from Freud's own manufacturing facilities in Italy.
- Cut everything from veneered plywood and laminatesto solid wood, chip and splinter free with a smooth, flat bottom.
- Set was one of the first to have a 3/32" chipper which allows the cut width to be adjusted in 1/32" increments, doubling the number of slot widths available.
- Most plywood today is manufactured 1/32" undersized, but with the 3/32"chipper you can cut dadoes to fit these materials with less shimming.
- Set includes two 8" 24 tooth blades, six chippers, shims and a carrying case.
- 5/8" Arbor.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link below for warranty and return details.