Model 16-32 Plus.
Works as an abrasive thicknesser and surface finisher on stock as wide as 32". This JET unit offers big sander performance in a small package.
- Cantilevered design features a rigid open-sided frame that supports a 16" sanding drum above an integral, variable speed (0-10' per minute) power feed unit.
- The power feed conveyor runs on a reinforced steel bed, providing a no-give surface for consistent thickness and flawless finishes.
- The 5" x 16" extruded aluminum drum has greater strength, heat dissipation, and resists warpage better than hollow, closed-end aluminum or steel drums.
- Drum height is adjusted by simply turning the top mounted handle.
- Handles stock from 3" down to less than 1/32".
- Stock wider than 16" can be reversed and run through a second time to sand material up to 32" wide.
- Spring tensioned abrasive fasteners make belt changes easy.
- Uses standard cloth backed abrasive.
Includes: Stand Storage shelf Built in dust port One 80 grit abrasive strip 110V-1.5 HP motor. Shipping weight 162 lb. Shipped by common carrier at our regular shipping and handling rate plus $55.00 for excess weight. The fee will be applied on the shopping cart page. Freight items will be brought to the back of the delivery truck and it is your responsibility to unload. The driver will not help you. If you want delivery with a liftgate truck or wish to pick up the item yourself at the terminal, contact our Customer Service Dept. and they will work out the details and contact you with options. Model 16-32 Infeed/Outfeed Tables.
Solid steel tables make it easier to sand pieces as short as 2-1/4" or with veneers as thin as 1/64". The addition of this 3 sq. ft. of work space also makes for easier handling of longer or rough sawn lumber. Ready To Wrap JET Sandpaper
is pre-cut to the exact dimensions required to fit your 16-32 Plus for quick and easy use. Each package contains four 16" drum sanding strips. Assortment contains 4 strips, one each of 36 & 120 grit and two 80 grit. JET Warranty Information
to read, download, and or print a PDF version of the JET warranty. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open PDF files. If needed, click here
to download a FREE copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.