Model 10-20 Plus
. A powerful 1 HP TEFC motor with an infinitely variable feed rate of 0-12 ft./min. and a drum speed of 1700 RPM gives you all the power you need to sand furniture stock, musical instrument pieces, craft or scrolling saw projects to an ultra smooth finish without taking up a lot of space in your shop.
- You can sand a maximum width of 20" (two passes) and a minimum length of 2-1/4".
- Maximum sanding thickness is 3".
- You can sand down to a minimum of 1/32".
This compact unit has all the same features as the bigger JET sanders:
- 4" dust port
- Easy-to-read depth gauge
- Convenient large adjustment handle
- Easy to get to upfront safety switch with overload protection.
This easy-to-assemble 74 lb. benchtop machine becomes even more practical with the addition of its optional stand. Package includes:
- One 80 grit abrasive strip
- One 100 grit abrasive conveyor belt
- Tracking to assist belt alignment
- Built in 4" dust port
are available in grits of 24 to 220 to handle any task. Each grit contains six (6) strips. Assortment contains two of each 36, 80 & 120 grit strips. The JET Benchtop Sander is shipped by common carrier at our regular shipping and handling rate. Freight items will be brought to the back of the delivery truck for you to unload. JET Warranty Information
to read, download, and or print a PDF version of the JET warranty. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open PDF files. If needed, click here
to download a FREE copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.