Remove ceramic tile and old grout with the Tileworker Kit to make easy work of replacing broken tile or refinishing your tile walls, floors, or countertops to like new condition.
Kit includes 6 blades:
MultiMaster Not Included.
- Carbide rasp: prepares any surface for new adhesive by removing the old adhesive
- E-cut blade: undercuts door jambs and counter kicks for a perfect slip fit of the new tile into place
- Thin carbide blade: great for grinding out grout when replacing broken tiles
- Normal carbide blade: also great for grinding out grout
- Scraper blade: useful when removing old tile adhesive
- Universal E-cut blade: cuts wood, plaster, drywall, synthetic and plastic material, and metal up to 1/32" thick