When your production needs have outpaced the manual Kreg Jigs, look for the added speed and convenience of the FOREMAN Pocket Hole Machine. The semi-automatic FOREMAN features an electric drill motor and an adjustable clamping cylinder.
To operate, simply position your material to be drilled and pull the lever forward. This motion activates the 3/4 hp drill motor and throws the clamping cylinder. Finish the drill stroke by continuing to pull on the lever and then return the lever to the home position.
- Entirely electric, no compressed air needed!
- Lever operated, 1 second cycle time
- 3/4 hp electric motor
- Automatic clamping 1/2" to 1-1/2" material capacity
- 19" H x 13-5/8" W x 22-5/8"D, 35 lbs.
- Tabletop height of 6-3/4"
Replacement step drill bit is available below.