3-Ring Phenolic Plates
are pre-drilled for PC 690/890 or PC 7518 routers.
- Each router plate is machined in a CNC milling machine to exacting tolerances to give you a perfect fit with the tables above and other router tables with a 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" opening
- Eight threaded set screws are accessible from above to simplify leveling.
- Adjustable brass plungers ensure a perfect fit in the router table opening.
- Each 3/8" thick router plate includes 3 rings with 2-5/8", 1" and a 1-3/16" guide bushing openings, threaded starting pin, spanner wrench and the special screws needed to mount your router.
All products are made in the U.S.A.
The 8-pc Phenolic Insert Ring Set
includes sizes to accommodate virtually any router bit (different sizes than the included 3 rings).
- The key to safe, effective routing operations on a router table is keeping the gap around the cutter to a minimum.
- Between the 8 and the 3 that come standard with the 3-Ring Phenolic Plate, you'll be able to set up the right combination of ring and router bit for support and clearance.
- The set includes a blank ring which can be drilled or routed for a custom size, or close up the opening with it to prevent chips and debris from falling into your router motor while not in use.