Improved steel leg set for your router table top is adjustable in height to add a greater degree of comfort and control for most woodworkers. When choosing a size, keep in mind that your table should be at least 4" larger than the stand in both directions.
- Constructed of heavy 14-gauge powder coated steel and made in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable table height from 36" to 42" (345/8" to 405/8" without router table top)
- Standard 27" x 20" size for typical router table tops measuring 32" x 24"
- Larger 37" x 20" size for router tables tops 42" and wider
- Features two separate braces to further support the center area of your table
- Stands can be used with both center and offset style router table tops
- Includes (4) adjustable non-skid levelers, assembly hardware and instructions
- Wheel Kit includes (2) fixed wheels, (1) swivel caster with foot pedal, hardware and instructions