This solidly built, rugged unit will give you the ability to take on more advanced projects that the router table demands
Kreg True-FLEX™ Featherboard
- 16" x 24", 1" thick top constructed of an MDF core sandwiched between high-pressure laminate.
- Top is CNC machined with a 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" opening and also includes a phenolic, 2"-hole insert and combination miter & accessory T-Track.
- Sturdy steel stand measures 15-1/2" tall and features splayed legs for sure-footing during demanding routing tasks and lower braces on all four sides that are pre-drilled for adding a shelf or enclosing that area for dust control.
- The Precision Router Fence is constructed of extruded aluminum with many integral features like offset jointer routing, adjustable sub-fences, bit guard and 2-1/2" dust port.
- A knob on either end of the Benchtop Router Table Fence allows for quick adjustments while locking the fence firmly in position.
- Light enough to carry from job-site to home while heavy-duty enough to stay at home in the woodshop.
- Includes detailed instructions for mounting your router.
The True-FLEX™ Feather Board gets its name from the careful engineering that went into its design. Many featherboards on the market today apply too much pressure or not enough pressure to the workpiece, resulting in imperfect cuts and less than safe operation. Each finger of the True-FLEX featherboard is designed to provide a consistent and optimum pressure. The featherboard is made from an extremely durable plastic composite body and includes an exclusive wedge-lock system. Whether you're using a miter-slot or a T-slot, working on a table saw or a router table, the wedge-lock system adjusts accordingly and lets you work with confidence. Available as a single featherboard or a special value twin-pack.