Manufactured from close-grained grey cast iron, these robust vises have accurately machined housings for smooth sliding and true parallel action, free of side or cross movement. Vise jaws are equipped with a "toe-in" feature - when fully closed the jaws meet only at the top to provide even clamping on the whole depth of the work piece.
- Steel main screw has buttress threads for smooth, accurate and responsive adjustment.
- Body and sliding jaw have provision for attaching wooden liners to protect vise, work piece and tools.
- Includes an adjustable front dog made from a special high strength plastic to protect your tools from damage.
- 7" vise installs 2-1/4" below the bench surface.
- 9" and 10-1/2" vise install 2-7/8" below the bench surface.