These rugged, American made woodworker's vises are the professional's choice when speed and efficiency count. Just move the hardwood handle a half-turn counter-clockwise and the pivoting nut disengages, allowing you to open or close the jaws to the desired opening in a flash.
- Machined jaws are toed-in to create the best possible holding power.
- Included countersunk, tapped holes so you can add custom wood facings if desired.
- Includes a solid steel front dog to serve as a bench stop for large-project clamping.
- Black enamel finish.
- Well designed and substantially built to match the rigors of benchwork.
- Hardware for mounting not included.