Cut with a blade that will last longer and give you superior performance! Unlike the stamped die cut blades, all of Freud's blades are cut to the exact size by a high performance laser.
Freud Crosscut Blades
- Freud blades have 2 different coatings.
- The Silver I.C.E. coating resists corrosion and resin build-up, and resists heat up to 2 times longer than standard polished blades.
- The red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates heat from friction in addition to corrosion and resin build-up.
- The carbide tips on the Freud blades are TiCo Hi-Density Carbide from Freud's own manufacturing facilities in Italy.
Get smooth cuts and minimize tear out.
- Cross cut blades are designed for use with table saw, radial arm saws, miter saws and sliding miter saws.
- The tooth configuration and hook angle will determine the best blade for the application.
- For plywood and melamine, use product number 833963. 8" and 10" blades have 5/8" arbor, 12" blades have 1" arbor.
- TK = thin kerf.
for more information on saw blade selection.