Maintain maximum stability for the best cut with a Chopmaster Saw Blade. Specially designed for sliding compound miter saws and radial arm saws, grabbing and throwing of scrap cut-offs has been minimized with this design.
- This blade has a heavier than normal steel plate and a negative face hook
- It's made with double-hard C-4 submicron carbide for up to 300% longer life
- Each blade is hand-straightened to a runout of .001/.002 for maximum cut quality
- The tooth style (4 points and flat) produces steady, clean cuts with no bottom splintering
- You'll be delighted by the extra-smooth, tight cuts you'll get with this blade
for more information on saw blade selection.