The Excalibur 21" variable speed scroll saw's unique design provides a stable platform when cutting straight or on an angle. Unlike other scroll saws where the table is tilted for angled cuts, the entire head of the Excalibur tilts 45º to the left or the right. This allows the user to better control the work piece on a flat table surface, for a more safe and accurate cut. Solidly built upper and lower parallel arms keep the blade straight with minimal blade deflection allowing for precise cuts, making this the most sought after scroll saw on the market.
- 120V 1.3 amp constant torque permanent magnet motor
- Large 13-1/2" x 23-1/2" table surface
- No tools required - finger operated blade clamps
- Easy access speed and tension controls
- Organized blade storage on base
- Onboard dust blower
- Throat: 21"
- Maximum cutting depth: 2"
- Variable speed: 400-1550 SPM
- Dimensions: L: 32" W: 15" H: 15"
- Weight: 65lbs.
- Includes operation manual and 2 year warranty