Dewalt DWP611 Fixed Base Compact Router:
- Durable 1.25 HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64"
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
- Amps: 7.0 Amps
- HP: 1.25 HP
- No Load Speed: 16,000 - 27,000 rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- Plunge Stroke: 1.5"
- Depth Stop Base Dimension: 4"
- Spindle Lock: 12 position
- Tool Weight: 4.1 lb
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 lb.
DWP611 Compact Router includes: Motor, Standard Base, Wrench, and Instruction Manual.