Model OF 1400 EQ
The OF 1400 is the new benchmark in the medium-power router class. It gives you more power in a lighter package, easier operation, smoother running, deeper stroke, and the ultimate in dust extraction. With thoroughbred performance and a host of unique features, it takes routing to a new level. HIGH POWER, LOW WEIGHT: Get more done with less effort!
- RATCHETING SPINDLE: For faster bit changes A world first
- NEAR-TOTAL DUST EXTRACTION: Work cleaner and healthier
- 2-3/4" ROUTING DEPTH: Largest plunge capacity in its class for versatile use
- FAST DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Extreme 1/256" precision
- DOUBLE GUIDE COLUMN CLAMPING: Faster in use, greater baseplate stiffness
- DOUBLE GUIDE ROD CLAMPING: For fast side stop setting
- SMOOTH OPERATION: For easier work and greatresults
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES: For easy control and safe handling in any position
- MOTOR: 11.7 amps, 120V motor features MMC ELECTRONICS: Maintains constant speed under load and provides overload protection
- Adjustable Speed Control,10000-22500 rpm
Guide Rail Attachment.
- Dust extraction hood
- Chip catcher
- Collet wrench
- 1/2" collet
- 1/4" collet
- 8 mm collet
- Guide bushing adaptor
- Plug-it detachable power cord
- Systainer (stackable storage container)
Model OF 1400. Adapts router for use with Festool Guide System.Festool products can only be sold in the 50 states.