Turn larger projects with great stability on the Rikon 70-300 Heavy Duty Lathe!
- Swivel & Sliding Head rotates or slides to the end for turning of larger projects.
- Electronic Variable Speed Torque is retained through the speed range with the use of a two step pulley.
- Heavy Cast Base provides a sturdy stand with wide footprint to ensure greater stability.
- 10°/30° Indexing Head With Locking Spindle allows accurate pattern work to be performed on projects such as fluting, grooving, drilling and layout.
- Horsepower: 1-1/2 HP, 1 PH/3 PH
- Volts: 230 V
- Swing Over Bed: 16"
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 12"
- Working Distance Between Centers: 42"
- Number of Speeds: Variable
- Range: 0-1,200 RPM LOW; 0-3,200 RPM HIGH
- Spindle Nose (in x TPI): 1-1/4" x 8
- Headstock Taper: MT-2
- Tailstock Taper: MT-2
- Hole Through Spindle: 3/8"
- Ram Travel: 4"
- Height: 47"
- Width: 77-1/16"
- Depth: 22-1/16"
- Net Weight: 386 lbs