Whatever projects you turn, the Nova 1624-44 Wood Lathe will meet your needs for a lifetime. It will easily accommodate small or large diameter turnings.
- 16" of inboard capacity and 29" of outboard capacity when using the Outboard Tool Rest
- 1-1/2 HP custom designed motor
- Capacity between centers is 24" and can be extended in 20" increments with additional bed segments
- 8 speeds (215, 360, 904, 1030, 1450, 2180, 2900, 3630 RPM),
- Forward and reverse motor function - great for left handed turners and for finishing
- Cam operated belt drive
- #2 MT headstock and tail stock
- 1-1/4" 8 TPI spindle
- 24 position spindle index with spindle lock
- True 360º swivel head
- Vibration dampening stand with adjustable feet
Shipping weight 260 lb. Shipped by common carrier at our regular shipping and handling rate plus $75.00 for excess weight.