Finally, a quality variable speed lathe at an affordable price. The New RIKON 1216 Variable Speed Mini Lathe is a true workhorse and offers a range of features that rival the much more expensive variable speed lathes. The powerful 1/2 HP DC motor speed is controlled by selecting one of three belt pulley positions and simply turning the dial to your desired speed. Your choice of three speed ranges (300-700, 700-1500, 1500-3350) allows you to adjust for cutting, sanding, buffing and curing finish with ease.
- Powerful 1/2 HP DC Motor
- Motor Control: Electronic Variable Speed
- Speed: 300-700, 700-1500, 1500-3350 rpm
- Swing over Bed: 12"
- Distance between centers: 16"
- Quick change belt tensioning system
- Cast iron base construction
- Precision machined steel bed
- Drive spindle: 1"-8 RH TPI
- Head and tailstock taper: #2 MT
- Includes 1/2 HP Max, 120 V motor, 4" tool rest, spur center, 3" face plate, tool rest base, live center and instruction manual