The new Rikon 18" bandsaw features 2 speeds, 1510/3220 ft/min, which are easily changed using the unique belt tensioning handwheel. The 142" blade is powered by a 2-1/2 HP, 220V induction motor.
- Blade width is 1/4" to 1-1/4", max
- Cutting height is 12" & width is 18-3/8"
- Table width is 21" x 19" and includes 2 "T"-slot grooves
- Table tilts 10º left and 45º right, height from floor is 37-5/8"
- Changing blades is easy with the Rikon's exclusive hinged blade guard providing over 2" of access and a blade site window
- Quick release blade tension lever is designed to operate horizontally making releasing the blade tension easier
- Table is supported by a solid cast trunnion for those heavy work pieces
- Overall height of bandsaw is 76"
- Cast iron upper and lower wheels
- Quick release blade tension on upper wheel
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guide
- Two 4" dust ports
- Two year warranty
Shipping weight 500 lb., shipped by common carrier at our regular shipping and handling rate plus $125.00 for excess weight. The fee will be applied on the shopping cart page. Freight items will be brought to the back of the delivery truck and it is your responsibility to unload. The driver will not help you. If you want delivery with a liftgate truck or wish to pick up the item yourself at the terminal, contact our Customer Service Dept. and they will work out the details and contact you with options.