Now you can confidently sand the edges of your workpiece and get into those tight spaces with the Porter-Cable 371K Belt Sander. Its small size, light weight, and ergonomic handles provide flexibility and control for just about any sanding job.
- Uses 2-1/2" x 14" sanding belts
- 5 Amp motor delivers power sufficient for sanding hardwoods and a belt speed of 1100 SFPM
- Metal components provide durability for professional applications
- Removable dust port can be attached to both 1" (inside diameter) and 35 mm O.D. shop vacuum hoses for dust collection
- Dust sealed recessed switch offers accessibility while minimizing unintended turn-offs
- Rubber grip provides comfortable non-slip surface
- Removable front auxiliary handle offers better control when two-handed use is desired
- Cord exit grip offers auxiliary gripping for various orientations
- Low center of gravity offers ease of use and control
- Flush side enables sanding up to perpendicular surfaces
Model 371K (835315) Includes: Sander, 80 Grit Sanding Belt, Carrying case, Operating manual
Model 371 (848757 Includes: Sander only.