Ideal for use in limited space, this sturdily built 115V belt sander works on flat surfaces, corners, and radii. The sanding head tilts through 60°, which eases access in many difficult spots.
- Head is cast aluminum for durability
- Full wave electronics provide variable speed control
- Belt speeds range from 300 fpm to 700 fpm
- Platen is 3/8" wide and 4-5/8" long; overall sanding arm is 6-1/2" long
- Vacuum dust attachment fits wands or hoses up to about 1-3/8"
- Motor draws approximately 100 watts
Belt replacement requires a push against the platen and bar, which loosens the present belt. Slip it off, slip the new one on the depressed bar and release. Track if needed and you're ready to go again.