For confined, narrow applications, reach for DMT® Diafold® Flat File. Only 1/16" thick, diamond surface on one side, tapers from the base 3/4" to 1/4". Hones in a fraction of the time required by conventional files. Available in Coarse and Fine diamond. Convenient size: 9-1/2" open; 5" closed. Folding plastic handles protect file when not in use. C-Coarse (Blue 45 micron/ 325 mesh); F-Fine (Red 25 micron / 600 mesh).
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA