Be assured of consistent, even sharpening every time with DMT®'s precisely engineered Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone. Guaranteed not to hollow or groove.
The 8" length is great for both long and short knives providing cutting edge performance for a quick, keen edge on small contact areas and pointed tools. Includes non-skid rubber feet. Diamond grade clearly marked on side of stone.
Available in Extra Extra-Coarse, Extra-Coarse, Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine, and Extra Extra-Fine diamond grits. The XX and X grits are perfect for flattening plane soles, irons and chisel backs—even conventional and water stones. The EE provides the ultimate edge refinement down to a polished edge. XX-Extra Coarse (Silver - 120 micron / 120 mesh), X- Extra -Coarse (Black 60 micron/ 220 mesh); C-Coarse (Blue 45 micron/ 325 mesh); F-Fine (Red 25 micron / 600 mesh); E-Extra-Fine (Green 9 micron / 1200 mesh), Extra Extra-Fine (Tan - 3 micron / 8000 mesh).
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.