Be assured of consistent, even sharpening every time with DMT®'s precisely engineered Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone with continuous diamond surface.
The 11.5" Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone provides long stroking areas and cutting edge performance for a quick, keen edge on small contact areas and pointed tools. Guaranteed not to hollow or groove. Extra-Coarse diamond may be used to flatten conventional and water stones. Includes non-skid rubber feet.
Diamond grade clearly marked on side of stone. Available in Extra-Coarse, Coarse, Fine and Extra-Fine diamond grits. X- Extra -Coarse (Black 60 micron/ 220 mesh); C-Coarse (Blue 45 micron/ 325 mesh); F-Fine (Red 25 micron / 600 mesh); E-Extra-Fine (Green 9 micron / 1200 mesh).
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.