A safe and efficient woodcarving blade sounds like an oxymoron. But Arbortech has made not one, but two out of the finest materials available - hardened steel and tungsten carbide. Both are equally good at shaping, sculpting, trenching, planing, and trimming. The carved surface is left remarkably smooth, whether carved with or against the grain, as the rounded teeth effortlessly remove wood. Designed into each blade is a chip limiter, which restricts the depth of cut and helps prevents kickback and grabbing. The Pro-Guard affords you the highest level of protection, while allowing a clear view of the blade at all times. All kits mount on 4" or 4-1/2" angle grinders.
- Both models fit Makita 9504B and 9526PB grinders without the use of adapters
- Industrial Pro fits Bosch 1346A and 1347A, Makita N9504B and 9527PB and Metabo AG650S
- Mini Grinder fits Hitachi G12SA, Makita 9524NB, 9521NB, 9520NB, 9523NB and Ryobi SG100
- If your grinder is not listed, call and we'll check our chart
- Adapters are available that allow the wheels to fit most grinder models