A vacuum system is the perfect way to bond veneers and laminates to substrates without the need for special jigs, fixtures and whole lot of clamps. This kit is the perfect solution for those who want to start veneering or forming without the expense of a large professional system or who don't want the bother of using their own air compressor with an air powered pump to create the necessary vacuum.
Veneering Vacuum Bags.
- Kit includes: vacuum pump and gauge; 10 feet of vacuum hose; "snap-lock" quick hose connector between the pump and the bag; a generous sized, 36" x 54" vacuum bag; and an illustrated operator's manual.
- The absolutely "fool proof" vacuum pump is a continuous duty, diaphragm pump.
- This unique pump produces 25" Hg, or about 1700 pounds per square foot of pressure.
- Diaphragm pumps are designed to run continually, from start to finish of a job without any problem of over heating.
- The Vacuum Bag is constructed of heavy 20-mil vinyl and features electronically welded seams and an air tight, press fit entry valve.
- Your materials are loaded via a "quick-zip" bag closure system with three parallel tracks that just press together to form a seal.
You can handle just about any veneering project with this selection of 20 mil vacuum bags. With electrically welded seams and an air tight vacuum hose connection, you're assured of an excellent seal.
The economical vinyl bag has a three track "quick zip" bag closure system, a tear strength resistance of 280 lb. and a temperature resistance of 135 degrees. Applications for vinyl are flat or modestly curved work with its 2x to 3x elongation (or "stretchability").
The poly bag has a tear strength resistance of 400 lb. and a temperature resistance of 235 degrees. It's the best choice for large curved work or pieces with a tight radius where confirmation is critical; it has a 6x to 8x elongation. And, because of its "C" bar clamping closure system, it's more applicable for production use.
See 'Ships Direct From Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.