Model HCT 30A.
The newest advancement in woodcarving technology! The Handcraft Carver is rugged and reliable. Aluminum die-cast body is light and vibration free. Special reciprocating action of the cutter head carves through the toughest woods with just simple hand direction. Greater pressure causes a deeper cut. For safety, free-floating action keeps blades motionless until pressed against wood.
- The laminated blades move at 10,000 vibrations per minute, leaving a smooth cut surface.
- Carvers appreciate the versatility in portability and movement, as well as accuracy and speed.
- Powerful 80-watt ball bearing motor delivers 10,000 vibrations per minute for 1mm cutting strokes.
- Includes 6' grounded cord, rear on/off switch, hanger, five blades, two spanner wrenches, and complete instructions for use.
- Body measures 228mm (9") long x 44mm (1-3/4") diameter, 990 grams (2 lbs.) in weight.
- UL listed.