If you have ever been frustrated by the inadequate clamp opening and clumsiness of most drill press clamps, here is your answer.
Large Rubber Foot Pad.
- The post quickly mounts to most drill press tables with slots or holes, a bolt passes through the table and is secured with a large ring nut
- To adjust the height for up to 5" of capacity, simply depress the clutch (similar to a pipe clamp) and slide the clamp head to the desired setting
- Hold down pressure is provided by the cam action clamp on the head which features a 1-1/2" diameter rubber foot to help prevent marring your workpiece
- This 2-3/8" x 1-5/8" rubber pad replaces the standard round pad furnished with the Quick Set Drill Press Hold Down
- It provides more surface area under the clamp pad to help hold your work piece and lessen the chance for marring or denting the work piece surface
- Features two "V" grooves to assist in holding round pieces