Reach new levels of accuracy with the ZeroPlay Guide Bar. The one-touch calibration miter bar system makes it easy to adjust to the exact width of your miter slot. Build precision jigs with a miter bar that has no side-to-side play.
- Create perfectly square cross cut jigs without any trial and error set-screw adjustment along the miter bar
- Easily square jig to the blade adjustment while securing through the top of the sled
- Build a small cut-off jig that’s easy to carry and store, or build larger jigs with multiple ZeroPlay Guide Bars in tandem with custom spacing
- Retro-Fit your existing cross-cut jigs for improved precision
- ZeroPlay Stops serve as an anchor for your clamping devices within the miter slot
- Build a table saw fence for milling cove molding with the ZeroPlay Stop