Clamp Guides combine a rigid guide rail with an internal clamp eliminating the need for c-clamps or hold-downs. Use any of the clamp guides with your circular saw to cut sheet goods to a manageable size or guide your router for dados. Clamp guides are the perfect fence for your band saw, drill press or as an instant fence for your router table.
Back-to-Back Clamp Guides
- Extruded aluminum for light weight and maximum rigidity
- 2-1/8" wide body acts as a tool guide while housing clamping components.
- Low profile jaws reduce interference
- Features include tape measure scales and integral T-Track slots that allow the use of the Universal Base or shop made guides and jigs
- Choose from Clamp Guides, Back-to-Back Clamp Guides or Extra-Wide Clamp Guide of listed capacity
- Over 4" wide rail for added rigidity. Bottom jaws attach to any workbench, table-top or work surface. Top jaws clamp the work piece firmly eliminating the need for c-clamps or hold-downs. Low profile clamp pads do not interfere while sawing, routing or sanding.
Extra-Wide Clamp Guide
- Over 5" wide rail for ultimate rigidity. Additional T-Track slots and added guide slots allow the use of the Universal Base or shop made guides and jigs.
Clamp Guide Universal Base
- 11-1/2" x 63/4" plate is easy to mount and easy to use. Perfect for mounting your circular saw or router, the base slides precisely in the T-Track slot of the various clamp guides.