Quickly and easily create a wide variety of common and special purpose jigs and fixtures that you typically find hanging on the walls and rafters in just about any woodshop. The INCRA Build-It Modular Jig & Fixture Platform System is a highly versatile new method for creating those jigs and fixtures.
The Build-It System begins with INCRA's Miter Slider adjustable aluminum runners. These tried and true jig and fixture runners have become a workshop staple for the production of sliding and fixed base jigs, but the true "punch" in the system occurs when these are combined with the NEW INCRA Build-It Panels and T-Slot Panel Connectors.
INCRA Steel Miter Sliders
- The Build-It Panels are pre-cut and pre-drilled to instantly accept all of the components of the system.
- Add a Miter Slider in seconds and it's automatically square to your saw blade with no tedious measuring or drilling required, then mount a fence in moments using the counter-bored mounting holes.
- The "glue" that holds everything together is INCRA's innovative NEW T-Slot Panel Connector. These specially designed aluminum components serve to simultaneously interconnect the panels and provide a rock solid T-Slot for adding and holding jig accessories, fences, stops, Build-It Hold Down Clamps and Build-It L-Brackets.
- With this new system, set up and connection is easily accomplished with a screwdriver and the included fasteners
The INCRA Miter Slider SE combines the versatility of the INCRA Build-It products with the unique performance and feel of the adjustable GlideLOCK miter bar used on INCRA miter gauges. Miter Slider SE is not recommended for stationary jigs that must be locked into position within a miter slot; choose standard aluminum Miter Slider for these applications.
- Steel bars are more rigid than wooden or plastic runners and are not susceptible to changes in humidity or temperature
- Miter Slider SE bars have (4) #10-24 holes that mate with INCRA Build-It Panels
- Miter Slider SE bars also have (3) 1/4"-20 holes along the length to accept knobs and other fasteners commonly used when building jigs and fixtures
- Long-wearing Nylon GlideLOCK adjusting discs provide a precise fit in the miter slot of most table saws, router tables and band saws
- Nylon GlideLOCK adjusting discs give the bars a smooth, low-friction travel
- Bars include removable T-slot retaining clips for BOTH ends of the bar for superior stability of larger jigs
- Miter Slider SE is compatible with all INCRA Build-It Panels
- Miter Slider SE fits square-sided 3/4" x 3/8" miter slots with or without T-slot bottom
- GlideLOCK adjustment for slots measuring 0.740" to 0.765" in actual width