Legendary Starrett accuracy takes error prone calculations out of the process of setting up miter cuts. Simply set your saw to the angle that you read on the protractor.
- This easy to use tool has two scales.
- The red scale and arrow show the angle for a miter joint, while the black arrows and scale provide the angle to fit a single workpiece to an angle.
- It couldn't be easier, read the protractor, set your miter saw, cut, perfect fit!
- Choose either the full sized 12" or compact 7" model (not illustrated), both with machined aluminum legs with an adjustable friction pivot.
- The 7" model has narrow legs, making it easier to use in compact spaces.