Faster Cutting, Safer To Use And Longer Lasting!
Achieve precise results whether you make log furniture as a hobby or a profession. The dual precision-ground blades cut twice as fast, retain their sharpness longer, never rust or clog, and generate less heat for long-lasting service - a significant improvement over single blade cutters.
See and measure tenon length while you're cutting - the "In-Sight" measurement system has slots and radial grooves set at 1/2" intervals - so you can eliminate manual re-measuring and re-cutting. With these Dual Blade Tenon Cutters, save time and money while getting the highest level of performance and value.
- Blades are made of rust-proof 410 hardened stainless steel
- Self-centering design produces perfectly shaped tenons
- Cutters are available in 5 sizes to handle 1-1/2" to 3-1/2" logs
- Body is CNC machined from solid 6061 aircraft aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight
- The 1/2" shank is made of 303 stainless steel
Sharpening kit supports all Lumberjack Tools Pro Series Cutters and allows you to use your drill press to re-sharpen the removable blades. Includes a jig to hold the blade at the correct angle, 3 sanding Sleeves, drum arbor and instructions.