Use a common brad point bit to drill shelf pin holes utilizing most shelf pin jigs and templates with 3/8" diameter holes for indexing.
- Utilize your common brad point bit as an economical drilling solution
- Three steel guides pressed into an anodized aluminum housing
- Choose the ID that matches your shelf pin diameter
- Two different combinations of projected lengths on each guide
- 1/4" projected length on one side, 1/2" projected length on the other
- 3/4" projected length on one side, flush steel guide on the other
- Standard 1" center-to-center spacing or popular 32mm spacing